These fudgy No-Bake S’mores Bites are packed with marshmallows, chocolate and gluten-free graham crackers for the perfect s’more bite!
Happy National S’mores Day!
Yes friends, that really is a thing. Thank goodness for ridiculous food holidays, am I right? 😉
Also, thank you guys so much for your kind words on my last post in regards to Brother heading off to college. With my parents gone for the week seeing that he gets settled, I’ve got Little Sissy with me and it has helped to numb a bit of the pain of having Brother gone. Little Sissy started school yesterday so she couldn’t go with my parents to take Brother, which is why she is staying with me. Needless to say, two gingers under one roof is quite the adventure! Poor Ninja has had to deal with a lot this week – I’ll share some of our exciting times tomorrow!
But before we get there, we’ve gotta talk about these S’mores Bites.
Though I don’t like s’mores all that much [too many times burning myself on that hot marshmallow!] I do love the triplet combination of chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows. In fact, I’ve made quite a few recipes using them!
- S’mores Baked Oatmeal >> Little Sissy approved!
- S’mores Chocolate Cups >> crazzzy delicious
- Healthy S’mores Parfait >> what’s better than s’mores for breakfast?!
And now I’ve got these no-bake S’mores Bites to add to the list!
And I do realize that I literally just posted a chocolate recipe on Monday. In case you guys didn’t notice from the recipes on my blog, I tend to eat a lot of chocolate. Like, a lot of chocolate. I can guarantee you that I eat far more than the average person, but it totally makes it ok when the chocolate comes from homemade goodies, right? 😉
But really – can you blame me?!
We should probably not talk about how many sample bites I took during this photoshoot…
The texture of these bites is incredible but I have to admit, the chunks of marshmallow are by far my favorite part! I pulsed the ingredients in my food processor to finely chop and distribute the marshmallows but you could dice or chop them real fine and toss them into a bowl with the other ingredients if you prefer. However you do it, just make sure you get the chunks small enough so that there is some in each bite!
Alright, who’s ready for some s’mores? 😉
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, almond butter and maple syrup to a food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Add mini marshmallows and pulse a few times until marshmallows are broken down into small chunks.
- Roll batter into 12-15 bites. Place in the fridge to chill for 15 minutes. Once hardened, roll into graham cracker crumbs.
- Keep bites in the fridge until ready to eat.
How are you celebrating S’mores Day?!