So I saw this cute little survey over on my girl Amanda’s blog, and I just couldn’t resist. I love a good survey, especially when it’s about one of my favorite holidays!! Plus everyone loves a little mindless blog post every once in a while right?
1) Valentine’s Candy I Love: Well any that comes in chocolate of course. But I am a sucker for those coversation hearts. Am I the only one in the world who likes these things? Seriously I can eat them all day long.
2) Current Workout Jam I Love: Oh my gosh the remake of “In the air tonight” by Nonpoint. Seriously I first heard it in a video game commercial and instantly went and bought it. The original by Phil is awesome of course, but this version is great to work out to. It’s the perfect warm up song because it picks up intensity as it goes!
3) Article of Clothing I Love: This would be a hard one, seeing as how I have a serious addiction to new clothes. It probably would be my new workout jacket though. This thing is so comfy, its bright pink, and it has thumbholes. Does it get better than that?!
4) Something Red I Love: Red lips. I love the look of a bold lip color, but I’ve never actually tried it! I’m terrified of even looking for a red lipstick because my skin tone is so weird. I need to just hit up Sephora and have them pick one for me!
5) Month I Love: December and February. Both months are cold, have rain, and hold 2 of my favorite holidays.
6) Piece of Advice I Love: Keep the faith. My daddy has been saying it for as long as I can remember, and it just holds so much meaning for me. Regardless of if you have faith in God or not, it is always important to have faith in yourself.
7) New (or old!) Blog I Love: I love so many! I love you all for different reasons. Some of you for your recipes, some for your inspiration, and others because you are straight up hilarious.
8) Current Reading Material I Love: My Bible. We are going through Acts right now in my Thursday night group and I have been learning so much. I love looking back at all my notes, it’s like I’m learning about Him all over again each time.
9) A Memory I Love: This one is tough! I have so many good memories. I would have to say my childhood summers spent at my daddy’s house. The endless days spent chasing my cousins and the nights daddy and I would sit out and stare at the stars are on the top of the list.
10) “Chick Flick” I Love: Oh gosh where to begin. Center Stage 1 and 2, Step Up, How to lose a guy in 10 days, 10 things I hate about you (RIP Heath!), Pride and Prejudice, A Walk to Remember
11) A Special Place in the World I Love: Daddy’s house. Always and forever.
12) Beauty Product I Love: Another thing I am obsessed with. I love makeup! I’d say right now I’m hooked on ELF liquid eyeliner. It was only $1, but it works soooo well!
13) Nifty Website I Love: Does Pinterest count? Because I am on that website for like half of the day sometimes. It’s truly a sickness.
14) A Beautiful Blog Post I Love: I don’t know if I’ve read a “beautiful” blog post recently. I mean there have been a few that really got me thinking and have been inspiring, but I don’t know if any I would say are “beautiful.”
Give me an answer to one of the above questions!