Is it seriously February? I mean jeeze people, this year is flying by fast already! And thank you guys so much for your comments regarding my snacky self. It’s gotten a bit better, but at night the urge really seems to kick in. I know its cause we eat dinner so early, but we can’t help it, that’s just when we are hungry! I guess as long as I’m picking healthy late night snacks it shouldn’t be too big of a concern for me. It’s when I dig into the bags of cookies that we have a problem….
Anyway, I know a lot of people don’t like the month of February, but seeing as how it holds my birthday, I guess I’m a little more partial to it than the other months. But let’s be real, I actually could care less about my birthday, I care more about what DAY my birthday is! So let’s look ahead to some things I’m excited about in February alright?!
1. The Superbowl. This one really needs no explanation. If you know me, well then you know that clearly I should’ve been born a guy. I care way too much about sports, and while I don’t care of either of the teams in tomorrow big game, I am going to be cheering like crazy AGAINST the 49ers. The worst part about the Superbowl? Knowing that football is over until September!
2. Little Sissy’s Birthday. While I won’t be able to be there, I still get super excited for her birthday. My mom always plans an awesome party, and Little Sissy just sounds so excited about it, that I can’t help but be excited FOR her!
3. Love Day aka my birthday. The only reason I am even remotely excited about my birthday this year is because my mom said she’d get me money to get a punching bag, which I’ve been wanting for SO long! And then of course I’m just really excited about the day itself. I’m sure you will all hear this again (so get used to it), but Love Day to me is about more than just couples. It’s about love, of all kinds. So on that day, you should really take time out to show anyone and everyone how you feel about them, not just your significant other! Oh and I’m also excited because for my birthday I get one of these…
4. Movies. There are a few movies coming out in February that I am really excited about! First off, the movie based on the book I read in 1 day.
Josh Duhamel is a hottie. And while I’m slightly concerned how Hollywood is going to change the script, it hasn’t interfered with my desire to go see it!! In fact, I am sort of thinking of seeing it by myself on my birthday, since that’s when it comes out. That’s not totally lame right?
5. Training my Bestie. Bestie is getting married in April, so of course she wants to be wedding dress ready! And although I’m not a personal trainer nor do we belong to a gym, she is still trusting me with helping her get into shape. Challenge accepted! I’ve already got a bunch of routines and workouts written out for her, and hopefully with the help of my punching bag (that I will be getting one way or another!) she will have sexy guns to show off in her wedding pictures.
Anything you are looking forward to in February?
What movies are coming out that you want to see?