I woke up to the sound of rain this morning. I cannot even begin to tell you how much joy that brings me. It rarely rains here in LA, so when it does, I’m the freak out there dancing in it (you think I’m kidding, I’m really not). Anywho, my love for rain gave me the idea to share some of my other current loves with you guys!
1. Tea. Any and every kind. I still am having my typical mug of black coffee in the morning (sometimes I throw in some creamer, just to change it up) but after that one cup comes a plethora of tea. My favorite?I adore peppermint, so I usually have peppermint tea in my house, but THIS tea is just amazing. Peppermint + green tea = all of my favorites wrapped into one. I buy out the store when this stuff hits the shelves! Which reminds me…I need more!
2. Fleece Lined Leggings. Specifically these ones from Bed Bath and Beyond. They are only $10, fit great, and are amazingly comfy and warm. I bought a pair last night, and may or may not be plotting on when I am going back to buy more. I’m thinking universal, like pjs, workout, and daily wear? Yes, I’m slightly obsessed with them.
3. Quick Breads. I really shouldn’t bake these unless I am giving them away. I am currently half way through the banana nut loaf I made 2 days ago. Oops. I probably should stop eating it for breakfast and snack. And for every time I make a trip to the kitchen.
4. Family. I get to see daddy and little bro and little sissy next week for Turkey Day and I literally cannot contain my excitement. Oh and Sissy is having her baby soon! Like, next week soon.
There are no words to describe how much I love these guys. And another little miracle is coming their way!
5. Working Out. This one is shocking, I know (sarcasm in case you couldn’t guess). Maybe it’s the colder weather, but I have just been so pumped everyday to challenge myself and push myself in my workouts. On my day off on Thursday I went to the park at 7am and just dribbled the soccer ball around and did some drills for 30 minutes. I didn’t want to stop. Want to know how I can really tell I’m enjoying my workouts? I’m doing burpees. Lots and lots of burpees.
No one in their right mind does lots and lots of burpees.
What are you currently loving?
Do you like burpees?