So my lovely inspiring friend Amanda tagged me in this survey last week, and I thought it would be fun to share a little bit with you guys, so be prepared to get to know more about me!
~If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you~
~You must answer some questions and nominate 7 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post~
~Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!~
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Does Jesus count? I don’t read much about philosophy, but Jesus did say some crazy confusing parables at times, so he fits into the group right?
2. What is your favorite number? 10. It’s been my soccer number since Jr. High. All of the best players on every professional team have always worn #10, hence my obsession with the number. I always wanted to be the best out there, whether that be by example or play, so I pride myself in wearing that number!
3. What is your favorite animal? Don’t laugh. It’s a unicorn. Yes, they are real. Don’t judge me. Other than the unicorns though, I love butterflies. Anything with a butterfly on it I have to have. I also love panda bears. I can look at pictures of them all day long.
I mean seriously? Look at that face!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I only have a personal facebook, so I’m not going to share that with you guys. Well, I guess I can if you want to follow me, but it doesn’t have anything to do with my blog. My twitter is @katalysthealth.
5. What is your favorite time of day? I’m a total morning person. I can be groggy and not very fun to be around when I first get up, but give me a few minutes. I’m that annoying happy person in the morning, especially if it’s raining/overcast/dark/gloomy/cold. Plus, I love breakfast way more than I love dinner.
Pancakes and coffee – the perfect start to any day.
6. What was your favorite vacation? I haven’t been on many, unless you count all the trips to daddy’s house, which I don’t. So I guess my favorite vacay would have to be my honeymoon, which was spent in Hawaii.
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Soccer. Or weight lifting. Or kettlebell. Anything but running really. I ‘ll do sprints though. I do like that. Running is not so fun for me though. I give major props to you marathon runners! After 1 mile I’m bored and my knees hurt.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I don’t drink alcohol actually, but my favorite drink would have to be coffee. I will drink it anytime of day. And it’s not even for the caffeine, because I could still fall asleep after a pot of coffee, it’s more about that strong flavor. And the smell. The smell alone can make me salivate.
9. What is your favorite flower? Gerber Daisies. I’ve always loved them, which I think is because my daddy grew them in his garden. They were also my wedding flower!
10. What is your passion? Writing. And working out. And baking. I also really have a passion for helping others. Maybe it’s just God’s love inside of me boiling over, but I always feel this need to reach out and touch someone. To make someone smile or take their mind off something. I can’t really explain it I guess. Maybe it’s because I was so lost and alone at one point in my life, so now I just want to try to reach out to as many people, especially young girls, as I possibly can. Just to let them know that they are loved, regardless of what they think or what someone has told them.
Now for the nominations! Drumroll please….
What’s your passion?